Lee Industrial Blenders
Lee Industries industrial blenders have a completely clean interior with large radius corners. They are available in horizontal and vertical (less common) configurations and capacities from 25 to 5000 gallons with a wide choice of agitator styles - single or double ribbon, paddle, or bar - all available with a scraped surface. Agitators can be selected for a lifting, folding or cross-blending action.
- Uniform, clean interior finish with large-radius corners
- Heavy Duty USDA approved direct drive agitators
- Double-ribbon, paddle and scraped combinations available
- USDA-MID approved agitators and sanitary shaft seals are standard
- Wide variety of outlets available
- Available with Lee Fluid Transfer USDA-MID approved flush-type ball valves (meets 3A standards)
- Insulated heating/cooling ASME Uniflow jackets to 100 PSI with increased operating temperatures are optional
- Uniflow jacket option provides extreme heat transfer and is utilized for operating pressures up to 250 PSI
- Jacketed blenders are standard with 1 ½” insulation and a 304 stainless steel sheath (parts available in 304 or 316 stainless steel)
- Internal vacuum/pressure capability option provides processing flexibility and efficiency
- Available in capacities from 25 to 5,000 gallons
- Wide choice of agitator styles including single- or double-ribbon, paddle or bar, available with scraped surface
- Agitators can be selected for lifting, folding or cross-blending action
- #4 finish is standard and available in a wide-range from mill to Lee’s exclusive Super #7 mirror finish (less than 6 Ra)
- Stainless steel tubular legs and cover are standard or can be suspended or trunnion mounted
- All standard blenders are available with optional hydraulic tilt
Industrial Blender Options & Accessories
While the style you choose will have its own set of features, you also have the opportunity to choose from a few other options.
Electropolishing and Finishing
We recognize the demand for high-quality, durable, ultra-sanitary finishes. We provide world-class mechanical finishes and can also provide electropolish finishes on all of our parts and products.
Insulated heating and/or cooling jackets are optional for all units. The Uniflow coil style jacket is used for operating pressures up to 250 PSI.
Vacuum/Pressure capabilities are available with our blenders.
, 西门庆与潘金莲三级 免费在线完整视频
Altering the configuration of your blender by tilting it could help you get a more thorough mix. Our blenders come with a few tilting options.